After building my own small retail brands for 10 years, I’ve dedicated the last few to driving progress
for a new set of commercial ventures – fashion to furnishings, high-growth to legacy, bricks to clicks.
All while diving deeper into the customer journey, the culture of design, and the future of commerce.
• consumer behavior + trends
• visual + art + material culture
• product design theory + history
• retail design + merchandising
• brand development + marketing
• creative strategy + management
• advocate for artists + designers
• customer experience + service
• evolution of design + commerce
University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
B.A., Marketing + Design